Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM> on 2013/07/18 21:54:02 UTC

Apache jclouds at OSCON 2013

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know about my jclouds sessions at OSCON this year.

http://blog.phymata.com/2013/07/18/apache-jclouds-at-oscon-2013/

On Monday, July 22 at 7:00 pm in room D137/138 I’ll be hosting a jclouds birds of a feather (BoF) session. In this BoF I’ll introduce you to Apache jclouds and what it can do for you.

On Wednesday, July 24 at 11:30 am in room E143 I’ll be presenting about multi-cloud toolkits in general, including comparing jclouds with multi-cloud toolkits from other languages such as node.js, Python, and Ruby.

If you're going to be around for OSCON, please drop by and say hi!

Thanks,
Everett