Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Dennis Dam <d....@hippo.nl> on 2007/05/29 22:23:16 UTC

spring dependencies in trunk

Hi team,

The following dependencies fail with my maven 1 full build of the trunk
(specifically in the gems app)

The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependencies:

spring-context-2.0.5.jar
spring-beans-2.0.5.jar

I used the maven repositories which are mentioned on the website (plus
then some). Could it be that the group id is wrong or so? I found
several similar group IDs in different repositories for spring
components (org.springframework, springframework, spring, ..) Anyway,
the trunk uses org.springframework. Maybe someone could add them to
bluesunrise ?

later,
Dennis

Re: spring dependencies in trunk

Posted by Dennis Dam <d....@hippo.nl>.
David, thanks a bunch! I found one more:

commons-validator-1.3.1.jar

I didn't find any more.

greets
Dennis