Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by rs...@transentric.com on 2002/07/12 22:37:42 UTC

Offtopic - JBoss vs JOnAS

I know I should probably research this on my own. But I bet there is some
real world experience here on this list with regards to JBoss and JOnAS.

My questions:
Anyone here used either or both and could tell me which is better?
Also I do know both JBoss and JOnAS come with Tomcat integrated. But I was
wondering if anyone installed JBoss (or JOnAS) seperately and then
integrated Tomcat?

I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks
RS

Re: Offtopic - JBoss vs JOnAS

Posted by "Joseph E. Savard" <jo...@savard.net>.
The new version of JBOSS has Tomcat in its distribution.

JBOSS is further along then JOnAS.

My preference is JBOSS...

Yes, I have installed JBOSS and integrated Tomcat..

and I am working with the NEW distribution.

JOnAS never drew enough of my interest to attempt this integration.  I am
sure it can be done.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>