Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/08 07:44:59 UTC

[NOTIFICATION] Hudi 0.5.2 Release Daily Report

In order to report the progress of the release to the community more
transparently, as the Release Manager of the upcoming v0.5.2, I will send a
"daily report" thread from now until the release finished to inform the
progress of the release.

Currently, we still have three "Blockers" issues that are still pending.[1]
They are listed below:

* HUDI-672: Address issues towards removing use of WIP Disclaimer
* HUDI-662: Attribute binary dependencies that are included in the bundle
jars
* HUDI-634: Document breaking changes for 0.5.2 release

Among them, the PR of HUDI-672 has been submitted by me and approved by our
mentor, and will be merged after vc makes a final check.

And vc will drive HUDI-662 and HUDI-634, looking forward to the PRs and
help to review them.

[1]:
https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-676?jql=project%20%3D%20HUDI%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20New)%20AND%20priority%20%3D%20Blocker%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.5.2

Best,
Vino

Re: [NOTIFICATION] Hudi 0.5.2 Release Daily Report

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
Folks,

Just updated my findings on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-662

Please chime in on the JIRA itself, if you have suggestions..

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.