Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/02 06:10:19 UTC

Re: [lang] Time for RC3?

Assuming no one vetos my r1090111 rollback, I think we can go for an
RC4. There are non-API bugs in JIRA, but I'd rather we release with
some bugs and then start fixing/releasing than continually get held
up.

How are you timewise for RC4 Matt? I'm still very kidbound, but
beginning to get some time back.

Hen