Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Mario Molina <mm...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/02 01:07:43 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-586: Deprecate commit records without record metadata

Hi all,

I'd like to use this thread to discuss KIP-586.
You can see the detail at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-586%3A+Deprecate+commit+records+without+record+metadata

Best,
Mario

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-586: Deprecate commit records without record metadata

Posted by Mario Molina <mm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I've updated the comment in the KIP (even though it was already included in
the PR).

Thanks!
Mario

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com>.