Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Mark Eramo <ma...@trustvesta.com> on 2007/10/04 17:01:12 UTC

Changing the working rirectory sub folder names

Hello,
  I was wondering, does anyone know if there is a way to set the names
of the folders that hold the build output?

For example, in the Configuration section, I set the Working Directory
to: */home/build/builds*

If I build project *foo*, the output of this directory goes into:
*/home/build/builds/1

*I would like it to go into: */home/build/builds/foo

*Is there a setting somewhere that will allow me to for example, use the
Maven2 articaftId as the folder name or to somehow set it per project?

Regards,
Mark

Re: Changing the working rirectory sub folder names

Posted by Mark Eramo <ma...@trustvesta.com>.
I wanted to use something else so that if I have to go to the actual
build directory itself to get artifacts, I do not have to search through
different folders. For example, with a typical build, I may have to
deploy some xml files. I suppose I can just use Continuum to get all the
files I need.

Multiple branches of will be maintained by version. For example, 1.1,
1.2, 1.3, etc so I wanted to simply name the directory foo versus foo-1.1

Thanks for the info.

Regards,
Mark

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.