Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Gerald Richter - ECOS GmbH <ri...@ecos.de> on 2008/01/09 14:56:30 UTC

RE: Re: Re: Re: Process exists - Segmentation fault

Hi,

Maybe we should go one step back:

Does "make test" works correctly for you?

Does it also test the mod_perl part?

Gerald

Posted by calypso singer man <al...@netherrealm.net>.
Hi,

I was getting some bizarre seg faults with embperl a month or two ago.
The site used to work fine, then it started segfaulting all over the
place after I did a new linux install. I started erasing huge blocks
of code until I found the code responsible: for some reason, having a
BEGIN {} block in my base.html, with a few use's and such in it, was
causing seg faults. I moved that code into startup.pl and it stopped
segfaulting.

I have no idea if this applies to you, Abhishek, but I just wanted to
share.

Greetings,

Allen

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 01:14:57AM +0000, abhishek jain wrote:
> Hi Gerald,
> Sorry for a late reply ,
> no make test did not worked correctly, it did tested the modperl part and
> gave error like an error on line 21.
> I will try to give the exact error later,
> Thanks,
> Abhishek jain
>

> On 1/9/08, Gerald Richter - ECOS GmbH <ri...@ecos.de> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Maybe we should go one step back:
> >
> > Does "make test" works correctly for you?
> >
> > Does it also test the mod_perl part?
> >
> > Gerald

"I think it's interesting that other countries wonder why they would be
increasing their defense effort at the pace they are and yet not
acknowledging it", Rumsfeld said. "That is as interesting as the fact that
it's increasing as the pace it is."

keep it between you and me: get my pgp key with
   gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net --recv-keys DEDDEE19
key fingerprint: 68B5 83BA 42CE 3305 F274 3D9E 71BF 4E42 DEDD EE19

Re: Re: Re: Re: Process exists - Segmentation fault

Posted by abhishek jain <ma...@ejain.com>.
Hi Gerald,

Posted by abhishek jain <ma...@ejain.com>.
Hi Gerald,