Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Patrick Casey <pc...@hosteddataservices.com> on 2006/01/27 19:43:20 UTC

Eclipse Autmatic Update and Spindle

            Hi Folks,

            I have a suspicion this may be related to the fact that I'm
still on Tapestry 3.0.3, but for the last week or so, Eclipse auto-update
has been trying to update my copy of Spindle. When it does though, I get
this error message:

Groovestry Support Add-in for Spindle (3.2.13) requires feature
"com.iw.features.spindle (3.2.12)".

            And it won't install. Or more accurately it won't even download
the install.

            Can anyone offer some insight into what's afoot?

            --- Pat

Re: Eclipse Autmatic Update and Spindle

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.
The update site is fixed. Building a new archived site.

Geoff

Posted by Patrick Casey <pa...@adelphia.net>.
	Thank's Geoff, I'll give the workaround a try as no, I don't use
Groovestry.

	-- Pat

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.