Posted to user@kudu.apache.org by Yariv Moshe <ya...@frontline-pcb.com> on 2018/11/01 14:38:09 UTC

Index question

Hi,
We doing POC for our system, based on kudu and have questions about indexing.
As far as I know we can define only one compound index.

We need the ability to define more than one index.
Is it on your roadmap? If so, when?

Btw, We using kudu over Cloudera.

Tnx,
Yariv

Re: Index question

Posted by Alexey Serbin <as...@cloudera.com>.
One more bit which might be relevant in this context: there is a
work-in-progress patch https://gerrit.cloudera.org/#/c/10983/ addressing
KUDU-1291.  That's not secondary indices per se, but that might help in
some cases where the prefix component of the primary key is of low
cardinality.

Re: Index question

Posted by Adar Lieber-Dembo <ad...@cloudera.com>.