Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jibsan Joel Rosa Toirac <ji...@softel.cu> on 2020/06/11 18:09:54 UTC

Problems with API

Hello guys, I'm having a serious problem with the API of OpenMeetings, I don't know why, but if I write this:

http://[host]:[port]/openmeetings/services/UserService/getSession

It retourn an error and show me nothing. I want to create Rooms, Edit them, create users and Edit them, delete all I created, but itsn't working.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, please I need help with this guys.

Thank you all.

Re: Problems with API

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,