Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Michael Herndon <mh...@wickedsoftware.net> on 2011/09/23 13:07:06 UTC

[Lucene.Net] coordinating keys, project passwords, and other artifacts

Other than talking on the private list, is there any infrastructure to
sharing api keys, passwords for committers of a project?   I've tried
looking at docs on people.apache.org, infra, and other others place but no
dice so far. The issue with the private list is that if the whole team turns
over, only certain people can search over those lists for past e-mails.

This is in regards to sharing a nuget api-key and then getting it on the
build server, a shared twitter account.

Obviously we don't want to post those kinds of things on a public list or
keeping them in svn.

- Michael

Re: [Lucene.Net] coordinating keys, project passwords, and other artifacts

Posted by Michael Herndon <mh...@wickedsoftware.net>.
That would be perfect actually, especially if the builder server would be
able to check out from it.

We could store api keys (like for nuget) there, script to look for certain
files and push release builds to nuget.org if those files exist.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.