Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yves Sy <yv...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/02 16:57:25 UTC

Re: RE: [OT] someone using Outlook 2003, please tell me it can't be t his LAME...

Same goes with Outlook 2002 for me.

-Yves-

For me to poop on!
http://www.formetopoopon.com
http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Late_Night_with_Conan_O'Brien/video/triumph.shtml

Re: [OT] someone using Outlook 2003, please tell me it can't be t his LAME...

Posted by Rick Reumann <st...@reumann.net>.
Yves Sy wrote:

> Same goes with Outlook 2002 for me.

doh! Thanks:) Overlooked "conversation" as an option:) Every other
client used "Thread" but conversation works for me - feel dumb for not
even seeing it.

Appreciate the help. Sorry for the earlier rant:)

--
Rick