Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Ken'ichi Unnai <ke...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/29 11:41:41 UTC

create-database.sh [mysql]

Hi all,

I'm excited with the new release of tdk-1.1a12.:-)

Regarding with building peer,
I found one file which seems wrongly generated.

In my case peer name is "testpeer",
<tdk-top>/webapps/testpeer/WEB-INF/src/sql/create-database.sh

It contains following lines:
echo y | mysqladmin -u root -p mysql -hlocalhost drop testpeer
echo y | mysqladmin -u root -p mysql -hlocalhost create testpeer

I think this syntax won't work. It supposed to be
echo y | mysqladmin -u root -pmysql -h localhost drop testpeer
echo y | mysqladmin -u root -pmysql -h localhost create testpeer

Regards,
Ken

Re: create-database.sh [mysql]

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org>.
Ken'ichi Unnai wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm excited with the new release of tdk-1.1a12.:-)
>
> Regarding with building peer,
> I found one file which seems wrongly generated.
>
> In my case peer name is "testpeer",
> <tdk-top>/webapps/testpeer/WEB-INF/src/sql/create-database.sh
>
> It contains following lines:
> echo y | mysqladmin -u root -p mysql -hlocalhost drop testpeer
> echo y | mysqladmin -u root -p mysql -hlocalhost create testpeer
>
> I think this syntax won't work. It supposed to be
> echo y | mysqladmin -u root -pmysql -h localhost drop testpeer
> echo y | mysqladmin -u root -pmysql -h localhost create testpeer

Ok, I will update that. Is this applicable for both windows
and unix?

> Regards,
> Ken

jvz.