Posted to advocacy@perl.apache.org by "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@apache.org> on 2004/08/06 23:18:45 UTC

Idea: reviving the mod_perl digest

Just realized the last mod_perl digest was published on 2003/10/20 by
James ;-)

James, if you feel like starting to publish it again, it sure would be
of great help!

Otherwise, if anybody would like to step up and continue the work James
started
a fews years ago, make youself heard ;-)

Re: Idea: reviving the mod_perl digest

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 17:18, Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:
> Just realized the last mod_perl digest was published on 2003/10/20 by
> James ;-)
>
> James, if you feel like starting to publish it again, it sure would be
> of great help!
>
> Otherwise, if anybody would like to step up and continue the work James
> started
> a fews years ago, make youself heard ;-)

I was thinking that the news section would serve the same need that the
digest used to.  My plan was to make the news items live in a simple
data file which anyone with CVS access could update when they have a new
one to add.  Then the site generation code would put the latest items
from that on the site and into an RSS file.

- Perrin