Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/03/25 10:23:06 UTC

[VOTE] Defining the initial PMC/Committers for graduation

Hi all.

As we discussed this here before, our PPMC is quite full of people that have never showed much interest in the project.
This was a result of how we setup the project when we started it here at codecentric. A lot of people raised their hands
When I asked: “Who wants to join?”, but never actually did something or did something for a few weeks and then disappeared.
We simply took that list into the incubator.

We discussed this on the list previously, that we are going to give every existing PPMC the chance to be part of the PMC,
If he expresses the wish to do so.

So in this VOTE thread I would like everyone on the PLC4X PPMC who wishes to become part of the PMC of the PLC4X top
level project to vote with +1. We’ll keep this vote open for a week to give even the less active mailing-list readers the
chance to vote. Anyone voting -1 or not voting at all will NOT be part of the PMC list which we’ll use in the graduation vote.

Chris

Re: [VOTE] Defining the initial PMC/Committers for graduation

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Defining the initial PMC/Committers for graduation

AW: [VOTE] Defining the initial PMC/Committers for graduation

Posted by Markus Sommer <so...@isb-fn.de>.
+1

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Markus Sommer
Geschäftsführer

isb innovative software businesses GmbH
Otto-Lilienthal-Straße 2
D 88046 Friedrichshafen

Tel          +49 (0) 7541 3834-14
Fax         +49 (0) 7541 3834-20
Mobil    +49 (0) 171 537 8437

Mail to  sommer@isb-fn.de
http://www.isb-fn.de

Geschäftsführer: Markus Sommer, Thomas Zeler
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ulm HRB-Nr. 631624
Important Note: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain trade secrets and may well also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient please understand that you must not copy this e-mail or any attachments or disclose the contents to any other person.
Thank you.

Posted by Sebastian Rühl <se...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
+1

Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> schrieb am Mo. 25. März 2019 um
11:27:

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2019-03-25, Christofer Dutz wrote:

> So in this VOTE thread I would like everyone on the PLC4X PPMC who
> wishes to become part of the PMC of the PLC4X top level project to
> vote with +1.

-1

While I'm probably going to lurk it is completely unlikely I'll have
anything significant to contribute in the foreseeable. If/when this
changes I'll find a way to make myself heard and will eventunally join
"the usual way".

Stefan