Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Glen Stampoultzis <gl...@oopl.com.au> on 2001/12/11 01:31:44 UTC

Building from CVS

I'm trying to build torque from CVS and I'm finding it time consuming
hunting down the correct jar files required to build.  Is there anywhere I
can find all the required jar files to build turbine?

Thanks,

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iprimus.com.au
Phone: +61 3 9753 6850
Mobile: 0402 835 458
ICQ: 62722370

Re: Building from CVS

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
most of the dependencies should be in scarab's lib directory.
http://scarab.tigris.org

john mcnally