Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Grzegorz Stasica <gs...@poczta.onet.pl> on 2005/05/18 22:47:43 UTC

multiple params in
hi,

Is there a easy way to have more than one param attached to strut's
I know that there is a soultion with HashMap, but in case I just need to
  attache additional param to already exsisting in some bean I'm bound
to use scriplet to create a hashmap.

Rgs

Re: multiple params in Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
No need for a scriptlet if you can use JSTL.

Do this:

<jsp:useBean id="linkParams" class="java.util.HashMap"/>
<c:set target="${linkParams}" property="id" value="${bean.userId}"/>
<c:set target="${linkParams}" property="view" value="summary"/>

...then use it in your link tag...

...renders like this...

--
James Mitchell