Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by sherine khoury <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2002/04/23 15:04:07 UTC

Any tutorials about EJB integration in SOAP

There's something wrong with the samples/ejb included in SOAP2.2.
Where can I find something about EJBs with SOAP

Thanks

Re: Any tutorials about EJB integration in SOAP

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
I've added a page on using JBoss with Apache SOAP:
http://www.scottnichol.com/apachesoapjboss.htm

Scott

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.