Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Juanda Zeng <ju...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/13 03:40:24 UTC

Axis2 Release Date (again)

 Hi. I know this has been asked before, but the last time I checked, I
couldn't find the answer. So here it is again...

Our company plans to incorporate Axis2 into one of our products. But we
would be more comfortable in adopting Axis2 if we know the release date, so
that we can better plan our product timeline.

Thanks!

Re: [axis2] WSDL and XML Schema Imports

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
does the error pop up from WSDL4J ?

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [axis2] WSDL and XML Schema Imports

Posted by Ali Sadik Kumlali <as...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Johan,

[...]

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail

[axis2] WSDL and XML Schema Imports

Re: Axis2 Release Date (again)

Posted by Yu-Hui Jin <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hi, dims,

Sorry for the long delay in response. I had to fly to china for my work and
wasn't able to check my axis mailing list for sometime.

I'm new to the format of the open source development, particularly about how
it works at Aparche. Is there any incentive for people to help out or it's
simply based on pure interest. (I would love to be doing it for nothing, but
my current work is very consuming, so i asked :-))

thanks,

-Hui

Re: Axis2 Release Date (again)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.