Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Mariano Rodriguez <ro...@inf.unibz.it> on 2011/12/06 10:31:38 UTC

SVN/GIT down?

Hi again

About checking out

> [1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jena/Jena2/TDB/trunk/bin/tdbloader2
> [2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jena/Scratch/PC/tdbloader2/trunk/

by any chance anybody has problem with the server at the moment? I have been trying to
download since yesterday but there is no response from the server…

Re: SVN/GIT down?

Posted by Mariano Rodriguez <ro...@inf.unibz.it>.

> Easier to download a build:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/jena/jena-tdb/0.9.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/
>
> (we haven't quite got the first Apache release done yet)

Thanks, I got it now.

> What problems did you encounter?

Sorry I forgot to specify, its just timout errors, it doesn't manage to download anything. I just connacted the
tech support of our university to see if there is something wrong locally.

Thank you again,

Re: SVN/GIT down?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Re: SVN/GIT down?

Posted by Ian Dickinson <ia...@epimorphics.com>.
Hi Mariano,
On 06/12/11 09:31, Mariano Rodriguez wrote:
> About checking out
>
>> [1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jena/Jena2/TDB/trunk/bin/tdbloader2
>> [2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jena/Scratch/PC/tdbloader2/trunk/
>
> by any chance anybody has problem with the server at the moment? I have been trying to
> download since yesterday but there is no response from the server…
I've just tried checking out a fresh copy of both of those repos, and
both worked for me.

Ian

Ian Dickinson                   Epimorphics Ltd, Bristol, UK
mailto:ian@epimorphics.com        http://www.epimorphics.com
cell: +44-7786-850536              landline: +44-1275-399069
Epimorphics Ltd.  is a limited company registered in England
(no. 7016688). Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High St,
               Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT, UK