Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Kurt Riede <kr...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2005/04/22 17:29:39 UTC

Powered By Maven

Hello Maven devs,

on the Maven site you are writing "We would be very interested if you would Contact Us if you are using Maven with your project and would like to be added to this list.", so here we are:

http://xframe.sourceforge.net/xsddoc/

xsddoc is a XML Schema documentation generator for W3C XML Schemas

If you want, you can add it to your "Powered By Maven" list.

Regards
Kurt

Re: Powered By Maven

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
You know you're already listed here, right? :)

http://maven.apache.org/reference/3rdparty.html

- Brett