Posted to bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org by Badri Ramaswami <br...@amaranthllc.com> on 2002/11/19 22:22:40 UTC

Best way to test .class files

What is the best way to test the .class generated?  I have tried to use
mocha (java mocha.Decompiler foo.class) but that doesn't work all the time.
Is there a different decompiler that I can use or is it best to just write
test programs that use the .class?

Thanks

Badri

Re: Best way to test .class files

Posted by Bob Lee <cr...@crazybob.org>.
I usually write unit tests that do the latter.

For debugging (i.e. when the class won't load), I use Mocha or the CCK
(it comes with BCEL) in that order.

Bob