Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jayakar914 <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/02 15:57:46 UTC

How can we improve performance of broker if number of messages are too large?

Hi,

I am having query regarding broker in ActiveMQ,

Re: How can we improve performance of broker if number of messages are too large?

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Can you please give more details about your configuration, what your
scenario is that is resulting in a "number of messages [that is] too
large," and the specific aspect of performance that is the bottleneck in
your scenario? Your question is missing some pretty basic information that
would be needed in order to help you with your problem.

Tim