Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Harsimranjit singh Kler <si...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/09 08:18:36 UTC

[users@httpd] Query Response Time

I am using Apache httpd 2.4.1 version.is there any log which specify Query
response time for each request on httpd.I mean total time taken by httpd to
process request?

Re: [users@httpd] Query Response Time

Posted by Nicolas Daniels <ni...@swing.be>.
Sure, just use the CustomLog and LogFormat directive:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_log_config.html#customlog
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_log_config.html#logformat
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_log_config.html#formats

e.g:

LogFormat  "%v %h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b (%D)"  my_custom_log
CustomLog  logs/access_logmy_custom_log

Here the %D is the time taken to serve the request in *micro *seconds.