Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Paul Tomsic <pt...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/27 21:50:58 UTC

JBIDeployerMBean source?

anyone know where this is?

additionally, JBIServiceMBean.java ??

I can only find the non-MBean source.  These files are distributed w/ the
jboss-deployer.sar

just looking for the src.   thx

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: JBIDeployerMBean source?

Posted by Paul Tomsic <pt...@gmail.com>.
yup, that removeArchive(String) method was waxed.
can't seem to track down what replaced it, though.

i *still* can't figure out generation of the *MBean interfaces, though -
even after doing maven plugin:install
from that directory.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 4/27/06, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think they are generated by xdoclet-jmx.
> You can download the full maven project and work on it, it should be easier...
> If you have any patch to submit to update this project, we always accept them ;)

The ServiceMix extensions project at the Codehaus is currently broken.
I've fixed everything save for one last compilation error that is
calling a method that no longer exists. I'm trying to find a way to
fix this now.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
Apache ServiceMix - http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: JBIDeployerMBean source?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I think they are generated by xdoclet-jmx.
You can download the full maven project and work on it, it should be easier...
If you have any patch to submit to update this project, we always accept them ;)

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at http://cvs.codehaus.org/viewrep/servicemix/trunk/tooling/jboss-deployer/src/main/java/org/servicemix/jboss/deployment

As the JBoss deployer contains some non Apache License compatible
dependencies (LGPL), they are not hosted at Apache.