Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by mhua <mi...@magnetar.com> on 2006/07/06 17:09:09 UTC

Help on AXIS generated code

Folks,

I just started to use AXIS 1.6b in Redhat Linux. After I generated C++ code
using WSDL2WS tool, I got the following issues/questions:

1. For all Axis_DeSerialize methods, the fileds which are xsd__string were
generated to be assigned to xsd__string *. For example, in this code
segment, getElementAsString returns xsd__string, but the generated code
tried to assign xsd__string to xsd__string *.

        xsd__string* p_beanOp = (pIWSDZ->getElementAsString("beanOp",0));
        param->beanOp = *p_beanOp;

2. The same problem as mentioned in 1 also happens to xsd__datetime fields.

3. Is there a way to get character fields generated as std::string instead
of xsd__string? More generally, can thecode be generated using standard C++
types instead of xsd__ types?

4. Is there an option in WSDLWS to add namespaces to generated code?

Please let me know if you have the answers/information about my
issues/questions. All your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Ming