Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Jeffrey Zemerick <jz...@apache.org> on 2014/02/12 16:26:22 UTC

MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Too many connections

Hi,

I'm receiving the error "MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Too many
connections" when creating statements in the KiWi Triple Store. I'm using a
micro AWS RDS MySQL instance. Is there any advice or documentation on the
connections requirements?

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Too many connections

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at>.
Hi Jeffrey,

On 12/02/14 16:26, Jeffrey Zemerick wrote:
> I'm receiving the error "MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Too many
> connections" when creating statements in the KiWi Triple Store. I'm using a
> micro AWS RDS MySQL instance. Is there any advice or documentation on the
> connections requirements?

By default KiWi opens a pool of 10 connections with the database.

Sorry, I do not have so much experience on that environment to be more
helpful.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández