Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2018/09/22 23:53:52 UTC

JCommander(java.lang.Object,java.lang.String...) has been deprecated

There is a new deprecation warning in Avatica. We try to keep these to zero.

Kevin, It was probably your CALCITE-2486 change. Can you fix please?

Re: JCommander(java.lang.Object,java.lang.String...) has been deprecated

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!

Julian

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.