Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Sam Carleton <sc...@activex-dev.com> on 2000/04/30 20:04:14 UTC

Apache::Request->new($r) does NOT work, why?

Tobias Hoellrich wrote:

> Almost :-) Apache cannot be used for multipart/form-data, gotta use
> Apache::Request instead. Change the start of the handler to :
>
>         sub handler {
>           my $r = shift;
>           my $apr = Apache::Request->new($r)

Tobias,

The new is blowing up on me.  This is the error message:

null: Can't locate object method "new" via package "Apache::Request"

Re: Apache::Request->new($r) does NOT work, why?

Posted by Tobias Hoellrich <th...@Adobe.COM>.
At 02:04 PM 4/30/00 -0400, Sam Carleton wrote:
>Tobias,
>
>The new is blowing up on me.  This is the error message:
>
>null: Can't locate object method "new" via package "Apache::Request"

Try installing it :-)

  	$ perl -MCPAN -e shell
	cpan> install Apache::Request

Tobias

PS: Please, please read the guide at http://perl.apache.org/- everything is
in there. If you schedule is too tight to read the guide, rethink your
schedule.