Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com> on 2006/05/09 00:57:52 UTC

[admin] May incubator report

Cayenne will do one more monthly report before shifting to quarterly. I
had just updated the status page with Kevin Menard's apache id; so,
while it was fresh in my mind, went ahead and initialized an entry for
the May report here:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2006

Noel hasn't called for the report yet, but there's no reason you can't
fill it in as you think of stuff.

-jean

Re: [admin] May incubator report

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
I just added a note about SVN migration - we no longer use
SourceForge CVS.

Andrus