Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2006/04/21 04:23:31 UTC

xbean 2.2.1 release?

Are people up for a 2.2.1 XBean release? Guillaume fixed a critical bug
with Spring 1.2.7 and XBean which prevent them from working together.
I'd like to see it released soon so users can use it...

Regards,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: xbean 2.2.1 release?

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
This makes sense t me.

Regards,
Alan

Re: xbean 2.2.1 release?

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
OK that sounds good.
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: xbean 2.2.1 release?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Once those things are done, it'd be great to get a new release out.

(At some point we need to figure out how to deal with Spring 2.x's non
backward compatability with the xbean-spring module)

James

--

James
-------