Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/13 20:21:06 UTC

Please contribute to the January 2016 ASF Board Report

I have created the wiki page for the January 2016 board report here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61335887

Due date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016

I need some help filling in the current activity on the project, so please
take five minutes to contribute.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss, please reply to this
message.

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Please contribute to the January 2016 ASF Board Report

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the updates, Chris.

Unfortunately I did not submit the board report for January 2016 in time to
be accepted for the board meeting. I was in attendance at the board meeting
and it was not a big deal so they just postponed it until next month. This
means that we have time for additional updates.

Please a few moments to contribute to the board report for February.
Specifically, I am looking for information about the following topics:
* Status on ActiveMQ 5.x work
* Progress and status of the Artemis work (i.e., how is the feature
development going? What features have been implemented recently? What
features from ActiveMQ 5.x have been mirrored in the Artemis code base? How
close is Artemis to becoming a drop-in replacement for ActiveMQ 5.x? Etc.)

February board report:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61335887

Your contributions to this report are much appreciated.

Bruce

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.