Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Darren Shepherd <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/05 21:58:07 UTC

Builds.apache.org failing?

Why is the maven master build on builds.apache.org failing?  I look at the logs and see something about cobertura having an error.  Does anybody know what is going on?

I really don't understand where ACS CI environments are.  builds.apache.org or jenkins.buildacloud.org?  What is buildacloud.org?

Darren

Re: Builds.apache.org failing?

Posted by Laszlo Hornyak <la...@gmail.com>.
It seems all these builds fail for different reasons but the local build
passes anyway.

On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 9:58 PM, Darren Shepherd <darren.s.shepherd@gmail.com

--

EOF