Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Riyafa Abdul Hameed <ri...@apache.org> on 2017/07/27 03:44:54 UTC

Gerrit: fatal: internal server error

​Dear all,

I submitted code to gerrit[1] to be merged after review and the build fails
because of the following reason[2]:

*09:53:58* stdout: *09:53:58* stderr: fatal: internal server
error*09:53:58* fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly

I am not sure if it is anything to do with my changes or if it is for other
reasons. Please kindly help me to find the cause of the failure.

[1] https://asterix-gerrit.ics.uci.edu/1895\
[2]
https://asterix-jenkins.ics.uci.edu/job/asterix-gerrit-notopic/6010/console

​Thank you.
Sincerely,
Riyafa​

--
Riyafa Abdul Hameed
Undergraduate, University of Moratuwa

Email: riyafa.12@cse.mrt.ac.lk
Website: https://riyafa.wordpress.com/ <http://riyafa.wordpress.com/>
<http://facebook.com/riyafa.ahf>  <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/riyafa>
<http://twitter.com/Riyafa1>

Re: Gerrit: fatal: internal server error

Posted by Riyafa Abdul Hameed <ri...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi,

I saw the error. It is not related to any class I have modified and when I
build the master also I get the same error.

The reason for adding jar file as a dependency is due to a license issue in
esri api. This is discussed in the thread titled "License issue when using
esri geometry api".

Thank you.

Posted by abdullah alamoudi <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by abdullah alamoudi <ba...@gmail.com>.