Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by cm...@collab.net on 2003/05/16 14:57:37 UTC

svn.collab.net outage.

Sorry about the svn.collab.net downtime, folks.  The machine was not
powered up when I came into the office this morning.  I have
suspicions about the UPS that the machine is connected to.  Nothing
appears to be damaged, so let's just hope that this won't happen
again soon.

Re: svn.collab.net outage.

Posted by cm...@collab.net.
cmpilato@collab.net writes:

> Okay.  Back from CompUSA.  svn.collab.net will be down for a little
> while as I swap out the backup batteries.

Aaaaaaaaaaand we're up again.

Re: svn.collab.net outage.

Posted by cm...@collab.net.