Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/20 20:01:03 UTC

Removing Tiles

To get rid of the Tiles modules do you think it is sufficient to
simply remove the references from the POM or should we delete or move
the svn tree as well?

Greg

Re: Removing Tiles

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 12:01 PM, Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  > To get rid of the Tiles modules do you think it is sufficient to
>  >  simply remove the references from the POM or should we delete or move
>  >  the svn tree as well?
>
>  Move the svn tree (do we have a sandbox?) and remove the <module> from
>  the top level pom.
>
>  The assemblies will also need to be fixed as they will be expecting to
>  find the source code, website, etc.

I think I have removed all dependencies and references to Tiles in the
source code, documentation, examples, and assemblies - except where
the references are still relevant.

I'd love for somebody to give everything a whirl and ensure it works.
Please reopen SHALE-483 if you find a problem.

Thanks,
Greg

Re: Removing Tiles

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.