Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Marek W <ma...@altavista.net> on 2000/10/30 07:06:18 UTC

Apache::DB and core dump

Do you possibly know  what could have caused this error while trying to run
this module. I use Linux RH 6.2. and mod_perl 1.23

Mark

Re: Apache::DB and core dump

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@primenet.com>.
On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Marek W wrote:

> Do you possibly know  what could have caused this error while trying to run
> this module. I use Linux RH 6.2. and mod_perl 1.23

I've had problems with Apache::DB when using Apache::Request.  I have not
attempted to solve them yet.
- Perrin

Re: Apache::DB and core dump

Posted by "G.W. Haywood" <ge...@www.jubileegroup.co.uk>.
Hi there,

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Marek W wrote:

> Do you possibly know  what could have caused this error while trying to run
> this module. I use Linux RH 6.2. and mod_perl 1.23

Read SUPPORT.

73,
Ged.