Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Harish Krishnaswamy <ha...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/08 21:30:08 UTC

Trouble running java task with 1.3.0

Hi,

The java task is not escaping the classpath when there are spaces in the
path names (my repository is my user home on windows that would be under
"Documents and Settings" :(). I copied the command from trace and enclosed
the path names with quotes and was able to run it successfully. Is there a
work around for this other than moving my local repository? Thanks.

-Harish

Re: Trouble running java task with 1.3.0

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <ha...@gmail.com>.
No, it doesn't. The weird thing is it runs if I copy the command line from
trace. and there are no exceptions in the trace.

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <ha...@gmail.com>.
Or, to use your version, this works too, of course...

          system(cmd_args.map(&:inspect).join(' ')).tap do |ok|
            block.call ok, $?
          end

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.

Posted by Victor Hugo Borja <vi...@gmail.com>.

--
vic

Quaerendo invenietis.

Re: Trouble running java task with 1.3.0

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Spiewak <dj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <ha...@gmail.com>.