Posted to user@gora.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2013/03/09 22:36:45 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Welcome Roland von Herget as Apache Gora and Committer

Hi All,

I have the pleasure of announcing that that Gora PMC recently VOTE'd in
favour of Roland joining our ranks as PMC and Committer.
We are very happy to have Roland and board.
@Roland, please feel free to introduce yourself and say a bit about your
current involvement in Apache Gora.
Best
Lewis

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Welcome Roland von Herget as Apache Gora and Committer

Posted by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
Welcome on board Roland! Great having you on Gora's team!

Renato M.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Welcome! =)

- Henry