Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by mahedi kaysar <ma...@insight-centre.org> on 2014/11/18 13:19:48 UTC

Need to know about xml socket connection in OM

Dear Maxim.
I want to create XML socket connection. Is it possible to implement it in
OM? Or is there any other way the OM using for persistent network
connection?

Thanks.
Mahedi

Re: Need to know about xml socket connection in OM

Posted by mahedi kaysar <ma...@insight-centre.org>.
Thanks Maxim for the hints.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Need to know about xml socket connection in OM

Posted by mahedi kaysar <ma...@insight-centre.org>.
Thanks for you reply.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Need to know about xml socket connection in OM

Posted by mahedi kaysar <ma...@insight-centre.org>.
Dear Maxim,

Posted by mahedi kaysar <ma...@insight-centre.org>.
Thanks maxim for your suggestion.