Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com> on 2013/11/19 18:27:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Karthik Kambatla

On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am pleased to announce that Karthik
Kambatla has been elected a committer in the Apache Hadoop project. We
appreciate all the work Karthik has put into the project so far, and look
forward to his future contributions.

Welcome, Karthik!

Cheers

--
Alejandro

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Karthik Kambatla

Posted by Sangjin Lee <sj...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Tsuyoshi OZAWA <oz...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Karthik!

--
- Tsuyoshi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Karthik Kambatla

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks all for the kind words. I am very excited and looking forward to
contribute more to the project.

Karthik

PS: Sorry for the delay - was on vacation.

Posted by Jun Ping Du <jd...@vmware.com>.
Congratulations! Karthik!

Thanks,

Junping