Posted to users@solr.apache.org by gnandre <ar...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/02 17:03:03 UTC

Re: Suggester index replication

Can anybody please answer this? Many thanks in advance!

Posted by r ohara <ro...@gmail.com>.
Would it work if we just copied over the directory? In my case the
blendedInfixSuggesterIndexDir?

Thanks

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>.

Posted by gnandre <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>.
You need to send a build request to each node. I used to have some code to dig out the nodes from a cluster status, then send a build to each one, but I think that is marooned at my previous company. It isn’t super hard, just dig it out of the JSON.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org