Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/05/28 22:47:51 UTC

Flume 1.5.0.1 branching

 Based on discussion on FLUME-1618 there appears to be an intent to release
Flume 1.5.0.1

Wondering if this release would have a branch of its own ?

-roshan

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Flume 1.5.0.1 branching

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Roshan,
I believe that we are using branches to encoding minor line (e.g. 1.4 or 1.5) and then for the particular release we have tags (1.5.0, 1.4.0). Hence I would assume that we will release from branch flume-1.5.

Jarcec