Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Franck Vervial <ve...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/05 00:27:15 UTC

[DISCUSS] Machine Learning

Hello,

An interesting article from MIT:
http://news.mit.edu/2016/ai-system-predicts-85-percent-cyber-attacks-using-input-human-experts-0418

AI2 paper: https://people.csail.mit.edu/kalyan/AI2_Paper.pdf

Combining unsupervised machine learning and supervised machine learning
with the help of human SOC analysts will help to reduce consequently the
number of False Positives.

As Apache Metron is the future of SIEM, I think this is an avenue to
explore.

Franck

Re: [DISCUSS] Machine Learning

Posted by Jeevan Kumar <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Franck,

I work on Machine Learning. Please let me know how I can help.

Thanks,
Jeevan

Posted by Franck Vervial <ve...@gmail.com>.
Hi Egon,