Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Daniela Butano <da...@eng.it> on 2007/09/12 16:32:04 UTC

Exception deploying the JBI example HelloWorld2 in ServiceMix

Hi,
I have the following exception when I try to deploy  the service
assembly archive generated from the example HelloWorld2 contained in
apache-ode-jbi-1.1, in ServiceMix 3.1.1(apache-servicemix-3.1.1-incubating):

INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: deploy: Archive
changed: processing HelloWorld2-sa.zip ...
Exception in thread "Timer-4" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.wsdl.xml.WSDLLocator.close()V
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.addWsdlImport(BpelCompiler.java:182)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compile(BpelCompiler.java:803)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compile(BpelCompiler.java:655)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:260)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:330)
        at
org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(DeploymentUnitDir.java:161)
        at
org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(DeploymentUnitDir.java:125)
        at
org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:165)
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeServiceUnit.deploy(OdeServiceUnit.java:62)
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeSUManager.deploy(OdeSUManager.java:60)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:527)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:335)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.monitorDirectory(AutoDeploymentService.java:646)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access$200(AutoDeploymentService.java:62)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$1.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:609)

Some suggestions please?
Thanks

--
Daniela Butano

Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.
   Progettazione e Consulenza Web
   Direzione Centrale Ricerca e Innovazione

Corso Stati Uniti 23/I, 35127 PADOVA
Tel. +39.049.8692519
Fax +39.049.8692566
E-mail: daniela.butano@eng.it
Skype:daniela.butano

Re: Exception deploying the JBI example HelloWorld2 in ServiceMix

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Daniela,

I think you have a mismatched version of WSDL4J in your classpath.  Make
sure you are using WSDL4J 1.6.1.

alex