Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by slaks <sl...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/29 13:49:32 UTC

FileNotFoundException: File .../df-count/data does not exist

I am following the steps for data preparation
1. Converting directory of documents to SequenceFile format
2. Creating Vectors from SequenceFile using default parameters, which
creates the following folders
df-count
tfidf-vectors
tf-vectors
tokenized-documents
wordcount

However, when I am trying to apply LDA, I get the following exception
FileNotFoundException: File .../df-count/data does not exist

df-count has only two files inside
part-r-00000
.part-r-00000.crc

Does anybody knows what is wrong?

Re: FileNotFoundException: File .../df-count/data does not exist

Posted by Kate Ericson <er...@cs.colostate.edu>.
So I'm not sure how you're calling things, but can you point the
program to ../df-count/ instead of ../df-count/data?

--Kate