Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Li Yang <li...@apache.org> on 2017/04/18 14:22:44 UTC

2.0.0 beta3 package updated

Hi all,

FYI that I just updated the 2.0.0. beta3 package on the download page
<http://kylin.apache.org/download/>.

Since the beta, we have received many feedback and the release branch 2.0.x
has been active -- which is not exactly what I hoped. Let's see if things
get stable and the branch cools down.

Still think the 2.0.0 release will be out in April.

Cheers
Yang

Re: 2.0.0 beta3 package updated

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
It is stable as latest test showed and a few known issues are resolved. I'm
starting the release in this weekend.

Yang