Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ja...@wellsfargo.com on 2007/05/15 18:51:58 UTC

Error with Weblogic deploy plug in for 9.2

Hello,

I want to use weblogic 9.2 plug in for deploying the application. I am
getting following error while trying to use it. I don't why it is not
able to download the plug even tough I added the required repository
also

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'weblogic'.
[INFO] snapshot org.codehaus.mojo:weblogic-maven-plugin:2.9.0-SNAPSHOT:
checking for updates from Codehaus Snapshots
[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
org.codehaus.mojo:weblogic-maven-plugin:2.9.0-SNAPSHOT' could not be
retrie
ved from repository: Codehaus Snapshots due to an error: Error
transferring file
[INFO] Repository 'Codehaus Snapshots' will be blacklisted
Downloading:
http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org//org/codehaus/mojo/weblogic-mav
en-plugin/2.9.0-SNAPSHOT/weblogic-m
aven-plugin-2.9.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.codehaus.mojo
ArtifactId: weblogic-maven-plugin
Version: 2.9.0-SNAPSHOT

  org.codehaus.mojo:weblogic-maven-plugin:pom:2.9.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  Codehaus Snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/)

Here is is my plug in details

<plugin>
			<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
			<artifactId>weblogic-maven-plugin</artifactId>
			<version>2.9.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
		<configuration>

<adminServerHostName>localhost</adminServerHostName>
			<adminServerPort>7001</adminServerPort>
			<adminServerProtocol>http</adminServerProtocol>
			<userId>weblogic</userId>
			<password>weblogic</password>
			<upload>false</upload>
			<remote>false</remote>
			<verbose>false</verbose>
			<debug>false</debug>
			<targetNames>AdminServer</targetNames>
		</configuration>
		</plugin>

Regards
Jaish

RE: Error with Weblogic deploy plug in for 9.2

Posted by "Murugan, Vellaichamy" <ve...@firstam.com>.
Are you behind proxy? I have used the same plugin it is downloading
perfectly.

[...]

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete the original message immediately thereafter.

Thank you.

                                   FADLD Tag