Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Aidan Skinner <ai...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/13 12:02:52 UTC

Plan for merge from M2.1 to trunk

Hello all, here's the plan for merging from the M2 branch to trunk:

Make all the trunk tests pass

Start the merge process at the end of December, no commits are likely to
happen until January though. I will mail this list at least a day before
I commit anything to allow any necessary branches to be created.

The merge is likely to take a number of commits to complete, I will
ensure that trunk always builds and passes the tests. This means that if
a test is failing *before* I start the merge you should expect some
whiny email. :)

- Aidan

--
aim/y!:aidans42  g:aidan.skinner@gmail.com